Dental Implants – Houston, TX
Discover the Benefits of Dental Implants in Memorial
Tooth loss can be a devastating blow for your oral health and your self-confidence. You may find it difficult to interact with others because you are worried about them focusing on the gaps in your smile. Not to mention, there are other consequences that are brewing beneath the surface, like an increased risk of periodontal disease, additional tooth loss, and decreased bone density. To regain a complete, confident smile, Dr. Mark Gary has the solution for you. Now, you can harness the benefits of dental implants in Memorial.
Benefits of Dental Implants
Dental implants have become a clear frontrunner in tooth replacement solutions because they are durable, natural, and beautiful. One of the main aspects of dental implants that stands out from other treatments involves the use of an implant post to replace the root. As the only tooth prosthetic to do so, they can preserve the density of your jawbone. By stimulating new bone growth, it improves your oral health while also providing you with an option that looks and feels natural.
By choosing dental implants, you will feel enthusiastic about your smile while improving your oral health.
- Highly Successful: They offer a wildly impressive success rate of over 95%.
- Long-Lasting Results: If you care for them properly, they can last for a lifetime.
- Look and Feel Natural: With a titanium post inserted into your jawbone, you will enjoy added stability to restore your biting force. The use of a custom-made crown will mimic your natural tooth to gain the next best thing to your real teeth.
- Enhance Oral Health: You do not have to alter your natural teeth to benefit from dental implants. In fact, you will preserve their health to reduce your risk of future tooth loss.
- Cost-Effective: Although they cost more upfront, they have the potential to pay for themselves. You will not need adjustments or need to have them replaced over the years.
Indications for Dental Implants
Dental implants offer the perfect alternative to traditional bridges, partials, and dentures. They can be used to treat all severities of tooth loss to help you regain a healthy, functional smile that you will love.
Missing Single Tooth
Now, you can fill the space of a missing tooth with a dental implant. A biocompatible implant post will be surgically placed into your jawbone. Over the next several weeks, your bone will fuse to the post. After adequate healing has occurred, an abutment is attached to it to allow a custom-made crown to be connected.
Missing Multiple Teeth
With an implant-retained bridge, you can fill the space of several missing teeth without having to place dental crowns on your natural ones. The bridge is held in place using an average of 1 or 2 implant posts.
Missing All Teeth
Complete tooth loss can be treated by holding a denture in place using an average of 4 implant posts. You will not have to worry about any slipping or irritation as it will be held securely in place.
Understanding the Cost of Dental Implants
The cost of dental implants in Memorial can be more than traditional tooth replacement options; however, they allow you to make a long-term investment because they can last for decades. The amount you will have to pay will be based on your individual treatment plan. There are several factors that can influence the cost, such as how many teeth are being replaced, if any additional procedures are needed, and your dental coverage. During your consultation, we will provide you with an estimate and discuss your payment options.
Regain the confidence you need to smile brightly. Contact our office today to see if dental implants are right for you.